Celebrate the Clarendon community with activities, food, and arts!
The 16th Annual Clarendon Day will is from 11am–5pm on Saturday, September 28. There are so many things for everyone to do this year:
- participate in the Pacer’s 10k/5k/Kids Dash
- listen to music on the Car Free Diet Stage and the Burke & Herbert Bank Stage
- a dozen or more local restaurants will be offering a lots of food
- there will be wine, beer, and other beverages
- performers will be making art and playing on the ARC Stage in Clarendon Central Park
- there is a Kids zone for children of all ages
- check out there wares of arts and crafts exhibitors
- local businesses and nonprofits will also be there to support the community
Also, this year Chili returns! The DC Chili Cookoff is holding their chili contest which features 25-cent chili tastings. Money collected from the tastings will go to the Wounded Warriors Project . The person with the best chili qualifies for this year’s National ICS Tournament.
Come on down to Clarendon Day and celebrate the neighborhood on Saturday, September 28.