Putting fear and pain to rest, so you can have a refreshed smile
Don’t let dental anxiety get in the way of your oral health! With sedation dentistry, you can experience a relaxing visit while getting the smile you’ve always wanted. Learn how we can help you overcome dental anxiety with sedation.
What is sedation dentistry?
Sedation dentistry involves using medication before your appointment to let you relax during your dental procedure. While you are sedated, you’ll still be conscious unless you are under general anesthesia. Depending on your situation, you can achieve different levels of sedation. The sedation levels are as follows:
- Conscious and relaxed
- Conscious but may have slurred speech or fuzzy memory of the procedure
- Close to unconscious but can still be awakened
Benefits of sedation:
- Get more work done in one visit
- Overcome dental phobias
- Experience a calming, relaxed dentist visit
- Overcome a low pain threshold
- Overcome sensitive gag reflexes
Schedule your appointment
Explore how sedation dentistry can help you overcome dental anxiety, and allow you to have a relaxing visit at Virginia Dental Center. Contact our office today to learn more about sedation dentistry, and schedule your next appointment.
To schedule your next appointment;
- Call us at (877) 696-9119
- Request an appointment online